Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dog Reunited With Family After 16 Days

Hailey, a four-year-old dachshund-chihuahua mix, got lost after she escaped from the truck during a stop.

Local residents joined the search, with some people calling to say they'd spotted the pet and others volunteering to make missing posters or even scouring the woods themselves.

Last week the family, got another break: two different callers reported seeing Hailey. By the time the family got there, it was dark and pouring rain. But a quick search turned up their missing dog, who was hiding behind a tree.

 It makes me sad, to think about what I would feel like if my sweet little Gus was lost, and I didn't know what happened to him.  But, to hear that they found their pup made me happy that they found their pup.

Read the full story here

No comments:

Post a Comment